Jeremy is the creator and mind behind the birth of the New Utah Podcast.
Having been part of the podcast scene for the past half-decade, Jeremy is a seasoned veteran of this crazy new phenomenon. Jeremy is also an Entrepreneur, Designer, The CEO/ and Owner of Salt City Home Designs. Maker, DIY Warrior, Urban Farmer.
- Favorite Utah Spot: Ghost towns of Utah
- Favorite Utah Restaurant: This changes but I do like the Bohemian Brewery / restaurant
- Utah Spot you haven’t visited but want to: Never seen the Spiral Jetty
- What is something people should do at least once in Utah both residents and visitors: Go see an Off-Broadway Show, try a local brew pub
- What is your favorite Utah stereotype that people completely live up to: Obsession with Fry Sauce!!!
- What do you geek out about: Old Buildings, Architecture, and DIY projects
- Who is your favorite band: Yikes, this changes too…. Mystic knights of the Oingo Boingo (But 40’s big band swing is always my go-to in the office
- Favorite meal/food: All the foods… but I do like Italian
- What’s your claim to fame: Owner CEO/ Salt City Home Designs… and I make stuff
- What are three random facts about yourself:
1. Almost cut my finger off 2 summers ago
2. I do love the Disney Lands (And I don’t care who knows)
3. I am still ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar in the 90’s